This article will teach you an easy step on How Setup Dell printer Wi-Fi Password So, that you don’t need to trouble when you forgot your Dell Wi-Fi network password.
This guide is very helpful for you to learn simple procedures on how to turn on Wi-Fi passwords on Dell printers that run Windows 10, 8, and widows 7. Therefore, if you permit your Dell device to save the Wi-Fi password of the Network you daily use, you can be connected online always.
Easy and Quick Steps to Setup Dell Printer Wi-Fi Password on Windows:
- Hit on the Start or Windows icon from the Windows
- Now, you need to pick the Control Panel option from the list.
- Under the Control Panel, you have to choose Device & Printer.
- Now, select Add A Printer
- After then, add your Dell printer. (You can find your Dell printer through the model name and number)
- Once you completed the password procedure, so then you will grasp the option “Connected” underneath the Network Name.
- Now you will be able to start & using the internet and enjoy Dell printer Wi-Fi service.
Procedure to Setup Dell Printer Wi-Fi Password through Windows
If you are running Windows 8 or 10 and you don’t know ‘How Setup Dell printer Wi-Fi Password?’, then you can track the simple steps given beneath, to set up the Wi-Fi passwords.
- First of all, you must choose the Windows Action Center icon that is in the available lower right-hand corner of the computer system.
- Then, choose the Network icon from the Windows taskbar and check the connection status.
- Now, select the WIFI & click on the WIFI symbol that will enable it.
- Enter your wireless network password.
- Then, enter the Network Name in the text box.
- Now, go to the Dell Printer and choose the Control Display touch panel.
- Select the Wireless Setup wizard where you will get the Wireless Network Configuration.
- Under the Network configuration, you need to enter your Password & Wireless name in the text bar.
- Finally, the wireless connection will establish on your Dell printer.
Procedure to Setup Dell Printer Wi-Fi Password through Official Website:
Here are the steps mentioned on How Setup Dell printer Wi-Fi Password?’ or turn on the Wi-Fi from the router.
- Open any easiest web browser and type dell.com in the search bar.
- Then, click on the Printer
- Next, enter your Dell printer Model number & Name in the search.
- Find your Dell printer & then, hit on the drivers.
- Download the Printer Drive on your computer.
- If your printer has downloaded then, start the process of the installation.
- After installation of the Dell printer driver, you need to open Dell Wireless Wizard App.
- Now, select your current region and then, choose the connection
- Next, select the wireless under the connection method and finally click on the Finish
Hence, with the above-mentioned simple steps you got the procedure about How Setup Dell Printer Wi-Fi Password?