How to set up HP wireless printer
Printers have made our lives easier than earlier as we need to write and everything on paper. Now you just need to give a print command from your system and you will get the hard copy of the document. There are many companies in the market that launch printing models in the market with new features.
In case you have bought a new HP wireless printer and are looking for the setup process for the same then there can be nothing better than this tutorial.
Methods to Setup Wireless Connection on HP Printer
- Step 1: In order to set up the HP wireless printer the first thing which users will need to do is place the printer within the range of their wireless router.
- Step 2: Once that has been done in an effective manner then the next thing users can do is simply turn ON or Power ON the printer.
- Step 3: The next thing which users can do is connect the printer to the wireless network which they can do via WPS push to connect in which they will have to simply push the WPS button on the printer and then press the WPS button on the router as well doing which connection will be made automatically.
- Step 4: Users can next add the Printer to their desired operating system by following a series of sequential procedures.
- Step 5: After having executed all the above-mentioned steps in an effective manner the final thing which users can do is print their wireless printer and then they can enjoy the uninterrupted services of their printer without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.
Connect an HP printer to a wireless network using WiFi protected setup:
Follow these steps to connect an HP printer to a wireless network using WiFi protected setup.
- Step 1. Quickly connect your HP printer to your wireless network using the push button method of WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Step 2. No computer is required to connect the printer to the network using WPS.
- Step 3. Select Cancel when prompted to enter the WPS PIN on the computer during the connection process or when installing software for the printer.
- Step 4. The computer has detected the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct function which is not included in the WPS settings.
- Step 5. For printers with wireless buttons, press and hold for 3 seconds until the wireless light blinks.
- Step 6. If your printer doesn’t have a wireless button, but you have a control panel with a menu, go to the network settings or wireless settings menu.
- Step 7. Touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup, touch the push button, then touch Start.
- Step 8. On the router, press and hold the WPS button until the WPS light blinks.
- Step 9. It may take up to 2 minutes for the printer to connect with the router.
- Step 10. Using the printer on a wireless network, you can install software on your mobile device or computer and start printing.
How To Connect an HP Wireless Printer with Windows 10:
Follow these steps to connect an HP printer to a wireless Printer to Windows 10.
- Step 1. Find and select settings on the main control panel screen.
- Step 2. Find and select your network settings.
- Step 3. Select Wireless.
- Step 4. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 5. Follow the steps on the screen to select a network.
- Step 6. Search for and open devices and printers on your PC.
- Step 7. Click Add Printer.
- Step 8. The computer searches the network to find the printer.
- Step 9. Find the printer and click it.
- Step 10. For security, enter the WPS PIN and it will appear on the printer control panel.
- Step 11. Right-click on the printer and select Properties.
- Step 12. Click Print a test page.
How to Connect HP Printer to WiFi
HP printers are the best performer in the market but some people are not aware of technical glitches that may appear in front of them. The newest version that has been added to printers is Wi-Fi enabled. The Wi-Fi-enabled printers allowed you to print documents from any remote location. But most people are not aware of the steps for HP printers connecting to Wi-Fi.
Steps to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi printers are the new version of printers that allow you to print a document from your computer within a distance range. When you start to connect a WI-FI enabled printer then make sure that the package must have paper and ink cartridges, and it should be properly connected to power and the internet. Follow the steps to connect an HP printer with a WiFi connection:
- Connect the device through which you print the document to a Wi-Fi connection. And connect the printer with the same WI-Fi.
- Now turn ON the printer and press the Wi-Fi button. It is mandatory to keep the computer, printer, and Wi-Fi router within the range.
- If your printer is having touch screen then go to the Setting>Network and then press the Wireless Setup Wizard option
- If your printer is not supporting a touch screen then press the wireless and power button and hold for some time. Now press the WPS button and hold it till it is not connected. After the connection, the flashlight blinks.
After following the above-discussed steps, you can successfully connect your HP printer to a Wi-Fi connection.