If you are troubled with an HP printer problem for your kind information, you can’t print, scan & copy any documents. But, you can fix the HP printer driver problem in various ways. Here you will get a comprehensive guide about it. Just, follow the below-given solutions to fix the HP printer driver issue without much more effort.
Solutions to fix HP Printer Driver Issue:
Here are all the best possible solutions available where you can resolve any type of HP printer driver issue in a very short time.
Solution 1: Update HP Printer Driver:
If the printer drivers is getting error that indicates the missing, corrupt and old version drivers but it can be fixed after applying the below-given updating steps.
- First of all, press the WINDOWS + X Key together from the Windows computer.
- Then, you will reach the DEVICE MANAGER
- Here you need to find the PRINT QUEUES or Printer section option.
- DOUBLE CLICK on the same & choose the UPDATE DRIVER.
- It will automatically update your HP PRINTER DRIVER after following the on-screen instructions.
You must check your HP printer driver if it is not working so you must try the solution.
Solution 2: Download & Install the HP Printer Driver using Windows:
- Just, Press WINDOWS + I
- Here WINDOWS SETTINGS will open.
- Now, select UPDATE & SECURITY
- Tap on the WINDOWS UPDATE
- If the update is available then, you need to hit on the Check for updates button.
Now, you must check if you are facing HP Printer driver issues so try to fix it using another solution.
Solution 3: Run the Printer Troubleshoot:
- Press the KEY of Windows + S
- Then, write troubleshoot SETTINGS & hit on the ENTER
- Now, choose additional TROUBLESHOOTERS
- Then, you need to run the TROUBLESHOOTER & follow the step-by-step instructions.
Solution 4: Run the HP Scan Doctor App:
This is an amazing facility offered by the HP printer where any HP user can perform the HP scan doctor application on their Windows system and that will provide the diagnosis to a specific area.
- To get the HP scan doctor, just download it from the HP official website.
- Then, connect with your HP printer & computer.
Solution 5: Download the HP Printer Driver From 123.hp.com/setup:
- Power on your printer and then go to your computer.
- Now, enter hp.com/setupin the web browser.
- Here you have to find your MODEL by entering your number and name.
- Choose your printer and tape on the DOWNLOAD
- The installation file will automatically download on your computer.
- After completion of downloading, the HP EASY START windows will be manifested on your screen.
- Now, provide WI-FI NAME & PASSWORD and again press the NEXT.
- Enter your present location in the box and again click on the NEXT
- Finally, press the FINISH button & process will complete successfully.
If the driver has been installed successfully then, you need to reboot the computer as well as the printer and then, try to use the HP printer driver.