Canon Inc is a Japanese multinational corporation which is specialized in the manufacturing of optical products such as cameras, camcorders, professional displays, TV broadcasting and film equipment, printers, and so forth. Canon has its headquarters in Ota, Tokyo Japan. Canon has a primary listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
How to install Canon Printer driver on Windows 10
Printers have become an important part of our life and it order to get the printing done one has to have the printer connected to the device.
Steps to install a Canon printer driver on Windows 10
- First enter the model name of the Canon printer as well the drive on Google and then click enter
- You will be able to see the link for downloading the drivers at the top of the page select the same and then you will be taken to the page where the drivers can be downloaded
- Do select a specific Windows 10 Operating system
- Please go to download in order to download the driver
- Once it is downloaded in order to open the same double-click on it
- Please follow the onscreen instruction as well as turn on the printer
Connecting the Printer to the PC Using the USB
- Ensure that the printer is on
- Click on Settings in the Start Menu
- Look Devices
- Click on Add a printer or scanner
- In a manner that it should be able to distinguish the printer, you will be required to click on the name of the printer and do follow the onscreen instructions
- One will be required to use the printer’s LCD board
- Select the Wi-Fi and if you are not aware of your house system SSID it can be located by drifting the mouse over the Wi-Fi symbol in the taskbar
- Please enter the password of the system
- While doing the installation please take care that the printer should be near the PC and once the installation is done you will be getting the confirmation, it can also be checked by clicking on the startup menu select the option Devices and Printers.