Epson printer makes printing effortless because of their capability to print wirelessly. Therefore, Epson has numerous printer models available for its users. Due to this reason, or the wide variability of such Epson printer models & designs, sometimes it can be a little complicated for the users to comprehend the process to set up WIFI or ‘How To Setup Epson Wi-Fi Password?’
Therefore, read this article till the end which explains the simple and easy process to correctly set up your Epson model to a Wi-Fi connection without any hassle.
Required Details To Connecting to Wi-Fi Password:
But, before starting the process of ‘How To Setup Epson Wi-Fi Password?’, or connecting your Epson printer to the Wi-Fi network, you should gather the vital information related to it. These are:
- The Network Name (SSID).
- The Wi-Fi Password
- An active and stable Internet connection
How To Setup Epson Wi-Fi Password?
Easy Steps to Connect & Setup Epson Wi-Fi Password:
- To begin with, you have to turn ON your Epson printer.
- Then, choose the Home button on the Epson printer.
- Now, tick the Arrow button to choose Wi-Fi Setup. Then click on the “OK” button.
- Next, choose the wireless setup wizard option from the available list. Click “OK”.
- After that, your Epson printer will start inspecting the nearby wireless networks and appear in the list.
- Then you select the network name on the screen from the available list name there.
- Now, mention the login credentials information, such as typing your network password.
- Once you are done with the information, so then click on the “OK” button.
- Now your Epson printer has been connected to the Wi-Fi network successfully.
- Then you connect your PC, or smartphone to the wireless network.
- Now tap on the “Print” option on your PC or laptop to start printing to print quality documents.
Hence, now you very well understood the process of ‘How To Setup Epson Wi-Fi Password?’ with the above steps quickly and efficiently.
Confirm Your Epson printer Has the Right and Latest Driver
Reminisce that your Epson printer needs to be updated always. This means you must do a Printer to keep updating with the latest drivers. Therefore, ensure that your Epson printer has the right and latest driver. Or else, you can update the printer driver manually by simply going to the Epson official website. Then, follow the step-by-step guide to do so.
- First, you need to go to the official website of the Epson.
- Then search & find the correct drivers as per your printer model and Windows version.
- Then, download the latest available & correct printer driver on your PC.
- Now double-click on the downloaded file and then follow the on-screen steps to install the printer driver and update it.
Hence, in the situation, if you face any kind of issue with connecting the Setup Epson Wi-Fi connection! Then you can connect with a customer service expert at Epson anytime via phone call and get the right guidance on ‘How To Setup Epson Wi-Fi Password?’ and instant help to fix other Epson printer issues.