If you are having trouble connecting your Kyocera Printer Wi-Fi network, then do not worry! You are not alone to troubleshoot this type of issue; even many users come across this type of difficulty when connecting Kyocera Printer to their Wi-Fi network. Thus, in this post, you will get the details on How to Setup kyocera Printer Wi-Fi Passwordor connect Kyocera printer on Android devices, Windows PC and Mac.
So, read this post to grab the information about connecting your Kyocera Printer mode with a Wi-Fi network.
How to Setup kyocera Printer Wi-Fi Password?
Follow these instructions for How to Setup kyocera Printer Wi-Fi Password easily.
- First of all, you should confirm that your Kyocera Printer power is ON and wireless network is visible and set for the connection.
- Then, go to your window PC, and then go to the “Start” button at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Now, choose “Settings”, pick the “Devices” option, and then choose the “Printers & Scanners” option.
- In case, if you are unable to see your printer, so then you need to quickly choose the “Add a printer/scanner” option and then wait until you find your printer model.
- After that, choose your Kyocera printer or you can find your printer by the mentioned manufacturer name and the model number.
- Next, choose the option “Add your device” and then you will need to enter the WIFI password if requisite.
- Finally, you can verify your Kyocera printer is listed in the “Printers & scanners” section.
On MAC Desktop:
If you want to know How to Setup kyocera Printer Wi-Fi Password on MAC Desktop, then follow these steps:
- First of all, switch ON your Kyocera printer and next choose the Apple menu at the upper left corner of your MAC PC screen.
- After that, you will need to go to the system preferences section and continue the next step.
- Now choose the “Print & Scan” option. Then a list of available printers will show, so choose your Kyocera printer.
- In case, if you can’t view your printer Kyocera in the list shown there, so then tap on the “+ icon”, and then pick your printer from the mentioned list.
- Now select your Kyocera printer’s model software/driver in the “use field”, and then tap on the “Add” option.
Now you are done.
On Android Smartphone Devices:
Follow these steps for How to Setup kyocera Printer Wi-Fi Password or how you can connect the Kyocera printer to an Androi device wirelessly. Let’s see the steps:
- Firstly, you must turn ON the printer and then connect it to the plug-in cable.
- Then make sure your Android device switches ON. Then install the Kyocera printer smart app on your smartphone device.
- After that, you will have to open the app and then click on the “Add printer” option.
- Then a list of available printers will be shown within the range. Then tap on your Kyocera Printer name & model.
- Then wait for a few seconds, until the Kyocera printer connects to your Android device.
Now you are done.