Lexmark Printer may be giving some sort of issue and error from the recent past as a result of which you may be looking for an effective Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting guide. If that is so then you have landed up in the correct platform as all you need to do is read the tutorial in an effective manner and follow the below-mentioned Lexmark Printer troubleshooting steps to quickly fix the issue in one go without any sort of hesitation.
Troubleshoot Lexmark Printer Common Problems
Lexmark Printer is turning offline
In case the users are facing Lexmark Printer turning offline issue then they can move down the tutorial and follow the below-mentioned Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting steps to quickly troubleshoot the issue in one go.
Steps to resolve Lexmark printer offline errors:
Step 1: Check the Printer connection
- Users can first start the process by restarting the printer ON and OFF and wait until it gets restarted and then they can check the printer connection.
- The next thing which users need to check is to check the discrepancies in the USB cable if it has any fault or not or in case if the printer is connected through the USB.
Step 2: The next thing which users will need to do is update the Printer driver which they can do either through the manual process or through the automatic process.
Step 3: In case the issue is unresolved then users can next check the status of the printer by turning it ON or OFF.
Step 4:The final thing which users can do is restart the Printer Spooler device by pressing the Windows Logo keys and R button simultaneously or by pressing the P key faster and locating print spooler items.
The paper is getting stuck in the printer
There could be paper Jam issues in the printer for which many of the users may be looking for Lexmark Printer troubleshooting steps. If that is so then moved down the tutorial and follow the below-mentioned guide to quickly troubleshoot the jamming issues with the Lexmark printer.
Steps to resolve Lexmark printer paper jam issue:
- Step 1: Users will need to start the process by removing the tray and then they can simply look and remove any jammed paper found in the printer.
- Step 2: The next thing which users will need to do is open the front cover and then from there they can simply remove the Print cartridge assembly.
- Step 3: Finally once all the above-mentioned steps have been executed in an effective manner then users can simply press the Continue button and resume their printing process in an effective manner.
Lexmark printer is not printing anything
The basic functionality of any printer is to print the desired output that is given to it. In case it is not giving the same then the printer is of not any use. There are effective Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting steps that will need to be followed by the users in order to quickly fix the same. Users can get the same by moving down the tutorial and following the steps mentioned below.
Steps to resolve Lexmark printer is not printing anything:
- Step 1: Users can start the process by clicking on the Start button and then they can simply select Control Panel from the list of available options.
- Step 2: Users can next search and double-click on the Computer Management icon that appears on the screen.
- Step 3: Once done then users can next click on Services followed by Printer Spooler and then they can finally click on the restart to restart the spooler service and again send the print commands to check if the issue that they are looking for is resolved or not.
Lexmark is giving Print head errors
In case the users are facing Print head errors with their Lexmark Printer then there is an effective way through which users can easily resolve such kind of issues. Users can easily fix the same by cleaning the print head. Users can follow the below-mentioned step-by-step Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting procedure in order to quickly fix their issue.
Steps to resolve Lexmark printer giving Print head errors:
- Step 1: Users can start the process by pressing the Wrench button and scrolling down to the maintenance menu and clicking on the Okay button.
- Step 2: Users can next open the Lexmark Printer and from there onwards they can lift the latch.
- Step 3: Users can next lift the Print head out of Lexmark Printer and simply clean the contacts from there.
- Step 4: Users can next wipe out the Print head contacts and then they can firmly reinsert the Print head.
- Step 5: Users can now close the cover which will then showcase that process is executed in an effective manner.
Lexmark printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi
It could be that you may have been trying to connect your Printer with wi-fi and perform desired operations for the same but you may be facing issues or difficulties with the same. If that is so then users can simply move down the tutorial and follow the steps mentioned below in order to quickly fix the issue in one go.
Steps to resolve Lexmark printer not connecting to wi-fi issue:
- Step 1: Users will need to start the process by checking if their wireless light is blinking or not and in case it is not then making sure it gets fixed.
- Step 2: The next thing which users will need to do is try printing a network configuration page and if still, the problem arises then users can locate their printer’s IP to the printout.
- Step 3: Users can then match and see if the gateway IP address or the printer’s IP address is the same or not and then finally users can locate their Network name on the printer and make sure that the Channel printer is on which will then ensure that the issue is certainly fixed.
In case users are having any other doubts and discrepancies then they can anytime connect with our experienced technicians who would offer all the necessary assistance to get the same resolved in a very quick span of time without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.