How To Find Out Samsung Printer Default Username and Password?
Samsung printer brings up an amazing range of ultra-modern and advanced technology based printer but, sometimes, users face some difficulties with Samsung printer the default password & username is one of complicated issues where Samsung user finds their default password & username in various ways. If you are one of them and want to find out Samsung Printer Default Username and Password so just read the below-given ways where you will get the perfect steps about the default password & username.
The Easiest Way to Find Out Samsung Printer Default Password:
- Now, the Samsung printer is one of the fastest-selling printers
- You need to press the Home button of your Samsung Printer. (The bottom is presented a closed panel of the printer screen)
- Then, you need to choose the Setup option.
- Under the setup option, you must choose the Network option.
- Now, pick the Restore Network Defaults option.
- Here you need to press the Start or Windows icon of your printer.
- Then, right-click, on the windows that will open.
- Now, you can go ahead with the Samsung Printer icon.
- Then, pick the Settings option.
- Next, pick the Properties option and hit on the Password.
- Now, hit on the Change or Reset option.
- After that, you need to write a New Password. Make sure, the password must be unique.
Therefore, under the properties, you can check the recent default password of your Samsung printer.
Steps To Find Out Samsung Printer Default Password In Another
Users can also find out their default password under the Samsung Printer where the user must see the back of the printer or user manual or guide where the default password will presented. Also, if you can find your default password through printer model wise on the online search.
Apart from that, you can directly speak with the manufacturer of the Samsung printer for help.
Steps To Find Out The Samsung Printer Default Username:
- Open any search engine and type an IP address in the search bar.
- Then, an IP address can be 126.96.36.199 & then, hit the enter button.
- Now, hit on the Login option.
- Enter the password 1111 and User ADMIN in the administration part.
- Now, press the Permission option from the list.
- Finally, see your current User name.
- Also, you can change your password too.
Therefore, you can set a default username of ADMIN and password 1111 or 12345 and then, you can change it as per your choice.
After Find out the Samsung Printer Default Username And Password, you need to setup on your Samsung printer and you can set your new password using the wireless setup wizard or under the network configuration settings. Most of the time, you can check your username or password from the user manual.