Samsung printers have great technology and a machine that is easy to use and easy for people to access. But sometimes you may experience Samsung printer troubleshooting while working with it. Fortunately, many troubleshooting issues are resolved by the users themselves by following the solutions. Therefore, here are some common printer problems and guidelines to solve them in no time.
How to Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Common Problems?
Here are mentioned common Samsung Printer problems and their step-by-step fixes or solutions. The following is a basic troubleshooting method that takes a few steps to easily restore the printer to its operating state quickly. Therefore, let us see the following points and follow the following points accordingly:
Method 1: Samsung printer issue with Windows 10 version
While using the Samsung printer with your Windows 10 operating system computer or laptop, you may experience blinking red light issues. Then here get Samsung Printer Troubleshooting Tips or solutions to fix the problem.
Verify Samsung Printer Is Detected or Not
- Go to the “Start” menu and then “Settings”, then “Devices” and then pick the “Printers & Scanners” option.
- Next, find your printer in the list of available devices.
- If you’re unable to see your printer, then hit on the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
- Wait for a few minutes until your OS finds the needed printer.
- If it fails to do that, so choose the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” option. Then choose the “My printer is a little older. Help me find it “option.
- Then your Windows 10 will search for your device again.
I hope, your printer is up and running now.
You should also try to disable your system antivirus because many times antivirus tools block Samsung printers after Windows 10 Version update. It’s advisable to disable temporary security as a solution to fix the issue.
Ensure it’s Not a Hardware Issue
You should also verify if a printer works when connected to another computer or not. Often its chances to occur due to a hardware issue.
Method 2: Samsung Printer Paper Jam Issue
A paper jam can be very annoying, especially when it occurs frequently. Then there are a few steps you can follow to fix it.
- First, try verifying whether the Samsung printer is really jammed or not. And verifying the printer data, or finding the source of the jam.
- Check the places for jams including the paper tray, the paper feeder, and the Inside of the printer.
- If you have not found any misplaced paper in the above places, then there is no jam, it goes back to printing as normal.
- Sometimes, removing stuck paper and restarting the printer by opening and closing the paper tray may work.
- Check your printer or computer for a readout, as often this resolves the paper jam issue.
- It’s sure, the printer will be back to proper operation.
Method 3: Samsung Printer Not Connecting to WIFI Network
Samsung wireless printer is the common problem, you may face while connecting your printer to WiFi Network. Then there is the simple Samsung Printer Troubleshooting Guide for this issue.
- First, ensure that you know the security password of the Wi-Fi network with that you’re trying to connect your Samsung printer.
- Next, go to your Printer’s control panel and then hit on the Wireless icon from the “Network” menu.
- Then go to “Settings” and then choose your wireless network’s name from the list.
- Now, hit on the “Connect” button.
Method 4: Update Samsung Printer Drivers Issue
Often installing the wrong printer driver can cause your computer system or laptops to fault. Follow the simple process by using the Device Manager.
- On your system, open the “Windows” icon logo on the taskbar.
- Choose the “Device Manager” option from the menu.
- Find your uncertain Samsung printer.
- Then choose the option “Update driver” by right-clicking on it.
- Select the “Device Manager” and search for the driver you require online.
Method 5: Samsung Printer Print Spooler
Get a Samsung Printer Troubleshooting solution for resolving the Printer print Spooler issue, which generally faces the users while working with the printer.
- First, press the “Windows logo” key + “S” to open the “Search” box, and then type “Services” into the box.
- Choose the relevant result and go to the “Services” list.
- Discover “Print Spooler”, and then double-click it. Choose “Stop” and click the “OK” button.
- Then go to “Search” again and enter “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers”.
- Now choose the folder in question and empty it. Then go to “Services” again. Double-click Print Spooler.
- Next, choose the “Start” button, and then set the startup type to automatic, and to save changes hit on “OK”.
- Now verify your issue is resolved.
In this manner, you can easily fix the Samsung printer’s common problems. But, if you are still having other issues with your printer’s device then gets Samsung Printer Troubleshooting Tips or immediate help anytime by connecting with a team of Printer service professionals.