You may be one of those users who have been using Epson printers for a long time now. But in recent times you may start giving some types of issues and errors. If you are a user who is facing the same then this Epson printer troubleshooting tutorial is definitely going to help you in the best possible way. So just read this Epson printer troubleshooting guide with calmness and then definitely be enough to resolve this issue on an immediate basis. Feel free to get in touch with us at any time in case of any kind of doubt and we will be more than happy to resolve and get this issue done in one go.
Simple Ways to Troubleshooting Your Epson Printer Issue:
Epson Printer Stopped Printing Unexpectedly
It could be that due to head cleaning, ink charging, or ink drying running in progress printer may have stopped printing. Users will need to wait in such cases until the services start to resume and then they can start giving the print commands to the users in order to enjoy uninterrupted services of the printer.
Epson Printer is Not Turning on or Stay Online
If that is a concern for the users then users can first try turning OFF the printer and ensure that the power cord is securely plugged into the printer. Once done the users will next need to ensure that their outlet works and is not controlled by a wall switch or a timer. Lastly, users will need to ensure that the supplied voltage to the printer matches the rating voltage labeled on the printer. If not, turn off the printer and unplug the power cord immediately.
Epson Printer is Not printing Anything
There could be a varied range of reasons as to why users may face this kind of issue. One of the reasons could be the printer is not connected to the computer in an effective manner. Users need to ensure that their printer is well connected to the computer before they are given any sort of print commands. Else it could also be that the Epson printer may not be selected as the default printer when giving the print commands.
Epson Printer is Showing an Offline Error
This is one of the most common issues with Epson printers, which is most searched on Google by the consumer. here we discuss the Epson printer troubleshooting guide for this problem that can help in solving the problem. follow these steps that will help you.
- First, you can start by closing the printer
- Now unplug it and disconnect all the related USB cables.
- Now in a few moments reconnect everything then print a “Print Test Page”
- The option will be available on the printer display screen.
- Now check all the ink levels and double-check the ink volume.
- This is a commonly used trick.
Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages
If your Epson printer prints blank pages that are causing problems. Don’t worry, it can be easy to fix. Here are fixes to help you resolve this issue.
- Make sure the printer is placed on a flat, fixed surface.
- Check your ink cartridges.
- Make sure you use supported paper.
- Note: Transparent paper and kraft paper are not supported.
- Make sure your document has no blank pages.
- Make sure that the paper size, orientation, and layout in the software are set correctly.
How to do Factory Reset my Epson Printer
Follow these below steps to easily factory reset your Epson printer.
- Turn off the printer.
- Turn the printer towards your face.
- Hold something such as a paper clip or ballpoint pen.
- Locate the reset button on the printer. It is small within the case.
- Use a paper clip or pen to press and hold the reset button.
- Turn on the printer while still holding the Reset button.
- Release the button only when the warning is printed.
- the sheet of paper printed with another IP address of the reset printer.
Epson Printer is Not Giving the Desired Output
It may be that the Epson printer is not giving the output as the user wishes, such as wrong margin, inverted pictures, print colors differing from the color on the screen, smears at the bottom edge in the printout, and the governing line shifted. If these are of some concern to users, they are advised to seek help from us and our experienced technicians will provide all the necessary guidance to resolve the issue in the fastest time of time without any hesitation.
Some of the other Epson Printer Not Working issues and errors for which users can be guided with troubleshooting assistance include color documents printing in black, the printer could give faster print commands, and rolled paper cannot be cut to name a few of them. So what waiting for?