Canon printer tries to make work easier that’s why the Canon printer has become a primary asset for anyone because it performs multiple tasks. But, what will you do when your Canon printer is girding or strange noise? Sometimes, it is very irritating and it attractive to others and also, it hamper or disrupts your work. There might be plenty of reasons why canon printers making strange noises. Here you can understand why Canon printers make strange noises and perfect-solving steps with very short techniques so just read the entire post.
Causes When Canon Printer making strange noises:
There are plenty of causes behind it but, here are some common reasons why Canon printer making strange noise. Just, read the below-given pointers:
- Due to the incorrect alignment of the paper.
- Inappropriate size of the paper.
- The paper is overloaded.
- The print head is not clean.
- Due to the old version of the firmware.
- The Canon printer roller is not cleaned.
- Due to the bad quality of the toner.
- Temporary hardware issue.
Therefore, if you want to rid of the strange noises that are generated by your Canon printer you can resolve them by using the below-presented solutions.
Solutions to rid of Canon Printer making strange noises:
Solution 1: Try to quickly reset the procedure:
- Ensure that, the printer is ON condition, and disconnect all the power cables from every part of the Canon printer.
- Now, you need to turn off your printer.
- If all the cable has disconnected then, you must hold the Canon printer power button for at least 15 seconds.
- Release the power button and connect all the cable that was disconnected.
- Next, Turn on your printer and try to print a white paper.
- But, still, you are getting Canon Printer making strange noises issue so don’t need to worry, just resolve by another solving the below-mentioned steps.
Solution 2: Update Canon Printer Firmware:
- Ensure that, your Canon printer is ON condition and connected to your computer.
- Then, go to the official Canon printer website.
- Login to Canon printer account.
- Find your printer by the searching method.
- If you have got your Canon printer model.
- Then, tap on the Firmware & pick the download button.
- Install on your computer and tap on the update button.
Solution 3: Run Canon Printer troubleshooter:
- First of all, you need to press the Start or Windows icon on your computer.
- Then, pick the Settings icon.
- Now, select the Update & Security option.
- Here you will get the Troubleshoot window.
- Then, pick the Run the Troubleshooter button.
- Wait for some minutes and it will automatically update.
After completing the update, just try to restart your printer disconnect the cable from the computer and now print a paper. But, again you are getting Canon Printer making strange noises so try other solutions.
Solution 4: Try other solutions:
Just clean your paper, check the white paper quantity and quality of the paper, clean the print head from the cotton cloths & replace cartridges.