How to Fix HP Printer Not Printing Problems?
HP has become one of the biggest printer manufacturers that provide the world’s best-class printers with multi-functions and rapid speeds. But, sometimes, users face lots of issues with the HP printer so if HP Printer not printing properly so just follow the below-given instructions and learn how to fix it.
Reasons why HP printers not printing properly:
There might be plenty of reasons why HP printer doesn’t respond. Just see the below points:
- Due to the outdated drivers.
- Ink cartridges issue.
- Lack of the latest software.
- Malware, viruses, or other malicious code.
- Missing physical connection.
- slow speed of the internet.
- Due to the bad configuration with Windows/Mac.
- Wrong printer settings and others.
Moreover, if you are getting any above-mentioned issues then, your HP printer will not work properly. Any users can easily solve the above-given issues via the HP troubleshooting method where users can find the actual issue with step-by-step instructions.
Methods to fix printer not printing problem:
Method 1: Delete all the pending HP printing jobs:
- Firstly, go to the CONTROL PANEL.
- RIGHT-CLICK on the printer.
- Select SEE WHAT’S PRINTING.
- Finally, press the PRINTER ONLINE
Again, if you are getting an HP printer not printing properly issue so just follow the below-given method to fix this issue.
Method 2: Re-install the HP Printer:
- Hit the WINDOW button on the computer.
- Choose settings and tap on the PRINTER DEVICE.
- Now, hit on the PRINTER & SCANNER
- Now, visit the official website of the HP printer using any web browser.
- Choose your model name & number and download the latest drivers.
Method 3: Make your HP printer a Default:
- Again, tap on the start button and visit the CONTROL PANEL.
- Now, select your HP PRINTER& then, go to the DEVICE AND PRINTER
- RIGHT-click on the HP printer and choose the printer as a DEFAULT
Method 4: Modify the HP printer settings:
- Go to the CONTROL PANELand choose the NETWORK DISCOVERY
- Now, select the DEVICE & PRINTER and check the CURRENT STATUS of the HP printer.
- RIGHT-CLICK on the HP Printer.
- Choose the CONNECTION SETTINGS
Moreover, users can easily resolve the HP printer not working properly issue using the above-given methods.
How to fix an HP printer printing blank pages?
Your HP printer is working properly but, that is printing clean blank pages. There might be several reasons such as empty cartridges, toner issues, printer head problems, and many more. Let’s see, step-by-step guidance to resolve HP printer not printing issues.
Method 1: Restart your HP printer:
- Press & hold your printer power button and wait for a second.
- The shutdown process will start and then, disconnect the POWER CORD CABLE for the electric outlet.
- Wait for a minimum of 3 minutes and reconnect the power cord cable from the outlet.
- Now, again tap on the power button and try to print a page.
Method 2: Resolve the ink-cartridges issue:
- Open the ink tank and check the LEVEL of the ink. (Ensure that, you are using good-quality ink)
- TAKE OUTall the tanks and check for any leakage or damage.
- Again, install the cartridges correctly.
Why is my hp printer not printing and how to fix it?
HP printer not printing is a very common problem. You can have this problem due to many reasons.
- Missing or outdated driver
- Faulty connection
- Windows may have a bad configuration
Top 5 Fixes of HP printer’s not Printing Problems
You are given some solutions below, you can fix your HP printer with these solutions you can fix your HP printer.
Check printer status
- You must first make sure that your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray.
- You should also check that your ink or toner is not empty. Consult your specific printer’s manual for how to check the ink level or toner level for your printer. Newer HP printers will conveniently display the ink level or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer
Cancel all print jobs
The stuck print queue can also be due to non-printing. Print queues with failed print jobs may stop working normally and cause the printer to not print. You can clear all print jobs to bring them back to normal.
Execute Basic HP Printers Troubleshooting
When you find that your HP printer is stopping working, you can do some troubleshooting at first. The first thing you should do is check the connection status between your printer and your computer. First of all, make sure that your devices are properly connected to each other, and that the network or cable you use to connect these devices is normal.
You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and then you unplug the power cord, then you leave it like that for a few minutes, and then you plug the cord back in and turn on the printer.
Set your printer as the default
Some users say that my HP printer is not printing due to incorrect printer configuration. In this case, you should set your printer as the default printer. Here are some steps for you.
- Open the Run window by pressing Window and the R keys, and then type control and press OK.
- Click on Devices and Printers Utility.
- You then right-click on your HP printer and select Set as the default printer. If you are asked a question, follow up.
Update or reinstall the printer driver
The printer not printing issue can also be caused by faulty drivers. You may need to update or reinstall the printer driver to fix your HP printer and not the printing problem.
An easy and reliable way to deal with drivers is to use Driver Easy.